Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Haha..

Funny. I like it. I thought the taxi is going to explode but then ended with the best ending ever.. hahaha!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

haha.. funny

nice animation! and really funny. I might have bought the book.. but not today.. maybe the ad is just too effective.

Angel vs Demon Angel vs Demon

OMG

Nice short! amazing art and quality.. also really smooth. *clap* *clap*

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

ooh..

the animations seem always have a sad ending. but this one is too sad for a comedy..

..i think the title should be 'the 50mph man'..

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

hahaha... nice!

This is the first time I found your (thecreator/explosm's) animation look really nice! I like the joke.. in fact, it made me laugh (in my heart)... hahaha! such a funny story about a man with comfortable ass of happiness *clap* *clap*

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

100% Awsome

The colorful, the nice lines, the effects, the music, the sound, and the smooth animations.. it's totally absolutely awsome!! I can say, it's equal to animated films that have been in the cinema, or it's even better :))

k, just 10/10 and 5/5 for this ! :D

Days after those days ++ Days after those days ++

kinda funny

nice idea! yeah, really ;)

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

cool

"cool" is the best word to describe this movie instead of "nice" or "awsome". the beginning, it'll be kinda boring because of the very slow motion. but then it'll look really cool and even funny. funny to see things rewinded. funny to guess what things that actually happen. funny because of the funny situation. and of course it's really cool because the movie is rewind'd with the music fit it

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

CCC is crazy!

yeah, it's crazy. but that's the point. it's the specialty and uniqueness of it. and music video is the best kind of thing to express it. by the way, was the girl dead?

:) awsome

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

lol

cool! my favorite NES game ^^ haven't been playing that for looong time.. and also has been bored. looks funny to combine the SFX with modern animation XD awsome!