Level Up! Level Up!

COOL

Nice game! I love the gameplay so much, as well as the story and everything else. The only minus is--it's too short. I'm waiting for the sequel!.. hope it'll be longer.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Best action game for a while

This is nice. Really challenging at first, gets easy after upgrading the health too much, though. I was like paralyzed but then when I woke up it says YOU "WIN" or something. I give 10/10 for the eye-catching gfx and noisy sfx.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

best!

Yay! This is the best 2D platformer game ever! The effect is really smooth and nice, just like real. Yeah nothing to describe just this game is fair to get 10/10

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Always nice!!

Colour My series is always nice as usual. The specialty is there's always different thing to do in every new ones. The puzzle is always good too, not too hard or easy so you'll may not get bored playing this game.

SilverStitch responds:

Thanks~!
Glad you liked it, and the puzzle~!

Fun Maze Game #2 Fun Maze Game #2

I cheated

no anti-cheat system. just right click and you'll win.
if you don't know how to prevent cheating, ask uncle google for "Preventing the right mouse cheat in your Flash games"

AnimatorAC responds:

People always cheat maze games amirite haha.

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

nice

nice interactive flash. but my score based on the interface and the comments as the illusions were usually found in the internet

clickplay2 clickplay2

easier than the first one

seems like you can know which puzzle is confusing and which other is frustrating!

Computers and bugs Computers and bugs

i got 20,800!

it's really hard, but addicting a little bit

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Love this!

Too much blood is disgusting, so this one is great!
Hey, there's a glitch. When enter a door, the guy walks backward, away from the door.
And, yeah, the art is really cool, and of course the gameplay.

NG Preloader: The Game2.5 NG Preloader: The Game2.5

makes me crazy

after playing this, your head should be full of "PLAY"

Chaz-o responds:

after making this, play lost all meaning for me.