Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Haha..

Funny. I like it. I thought the taxi is going to explode but then ended with the best ending ever.. hahaha!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

haha.. funny

nice animation! and really funny. I might have bought the book.. but not today.. maybe the ad is just too effective.

Angel vs Demon Angel vs Demon

OMG

Nice short! amazing art and quality.. also really smooth. *clap* *clap*

Level Up! Level Up!

COOL

Nice game! I love the gameplay so much, as well as the story and everything else. The only minus is--it's too short. I'm waiting for the sequel!.. hope it'll be longer.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Best action game for a while

This is nice. Really challenging at first, gets easy after upgrading the health too much, though. I was like paralyzed but then when I woke up it says YOU "WIN" or something. I give 10/10 for the eye-catching gfx and noisy sfx.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

best!

Yay! This is the best 2D platformer game ever! The effect is really smooth and nice, just like real. Yeah nothing to describe just this game is fair to get 10/10

Live My Life Live My Life

nice

it's nice. quite touching. love the special fx

Pushbar responds:

thanks man ;)

Walking on Clouds Walking on Clouds

the best!!!111

the best peaceful song I've heard so far. it's combination of peaceful and happy :))) lol, I hope can use it in my game. well, can you make another one with this kind of theme? bcuz my friend (at least I consider him as my friend) has used this one. funny if he is reading it now ;)

Varnik responds:

Hey glad that you liked it, if you are interested in using this private message us. Thanks.

Stay Awake Stay Awake

zzz

noes D: , I fail the challe... zz.z.. z..z..
wait, is that what you mean?